The Real Nashville Pest Control Inc. Serving Clarksville TN Since 1999
Nashville Pest Control has been servicing Clarksville and everywhere around Middle Tennessee since 1995. We believe in providing our customers with an undeniable service that they can trust, and that they love! So, there are a few benefits in choosing Nashville Pest Control. Those include:
- Nashville Pest Control uses organic products that are safe for you, your children, and any pets you may have.
- “Satisfaction, or your money back" guarantee.
- We will deliver each and every service with a smile on our face, and willing to serve any and every pest control need.
- Since our exterminators live within a close proximity to each city, it gives them the experience of the same types of pests you are dealing within Clarksville and the Middle Tennessee areas.
Commercial Pest Control in Clarksville
In addition, we understand that pest infestations and dangers are important to your commercial building and facilities. Therefore, we take pride in the fact that our products are organic and safe, yet effective, for all of your employees. Our commercial pest control system works to protect your facility and employees by effectively treating for rats, roaches, flies, or any other pest that could be invading your buildings. Call Nashville Pest Control today to learn more and schedule an appointment to have your Clarksville Commercial building treated!
Clarksville Spider Control
“I am so tired of seeing spider webs in my garage as soon as I open the door!"
“How do I tell what kinds of spiders are invading my home?"
“How do I know if they are poisonous?"
Do you find yourself asking these questions often? Spiders are one of the most common pests you will find in your Clarksville home. They especially invade during the colder months, looking for warm places to web and nest, therefore entering your home. There are several different spiders in the Middle Tennessee area, but one of the most common one is the brown recluse spider. Brown Recluse spiders are poisonous and can/will make their nests in your attic, your air ducts, and/or your crawlspace. They are, of course, brown, with long legs, and have a violin shape on the top of their bodies. Spiders, poisonous or not, are simply a nuisance that needs to be treated. As a result, you should call the professionals at Nashville Pest Control to schedule an appointment to treat and eliminate those pesky spiders.
In order to prevent spiders from invading your home after treatment, there are several things you should look for, and take care of.
- Trim back your trees and bushes from your home. Spiders can make their nests in those plants, and simply crawl over into your home.
- Seal any cracks or crevices that are around the foundation of your home.
- Keep your windows closed, and/or fix the screening in the windows.
- Eliminate any humidity in the home.
- Caulk open areas around door and window frames.
In conclusion, our yearly service will help prevent and control spiders in your Clarksville home. Our exterminators would love to help eliminate your spider problems at your convenience!